Gwydion song alignment
David Dalton
2022-05-18 08:32:24 UTC
Earlier I was listening to the version of the song
Downpressor Man done by Sinead O'Connor, on Radio
Paradise (a great listener-supported commercial-free
web radio station). I then facilitated a soul alignment
between this song (not just Sinead's version, and
including other variants such as the one done by
Nina Simone) and Gwydion.

The one I call Gwydion is the one I received the most
powerful third eye probe I have ever experienced from
when I invoked Gwydion in I think early 1996. He
is a minor deity to me, and may be the same as some
definition of Odin.

But why did I try Gwydion and not one of my major
deities? I had already done major technomagick
soul alignments of the eight of them with various
technological networks as I described recently
in the thread "need to do one more major working
on my own" on alt.religion.druid and I had not
done one involving Gwydion.
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"I gave my love a golden feather/I gave my love a heart of stone/When you
find a golden feather/It means you'll never lose your way back home"(R.R.)
David Dalton
2022-05-20 02:35:28 UTC
Post by David Dalton
[...]
Sinead’s version can be found at
.
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“‘And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it/I won’t fear love