state of mixes..
Ted Pinochet
2003-09-26 18:03:43 UTC
the only cd mix sounds out there worth listening to are:

natural vibes
unity sounds
concord..

the rest of the hurry come up, 100 tune pon cd, non mixing, sounds
need to give it a rest.
not to mention all mixes are pretty much re-hashes of everyone elses
mix. what also has me scratching my head is that some 'sounds' are
just running one tune on a riddim throughout the whole mix...

an example of what some of these sounds are doing..

pliers - bam bam
buju - batty rider
ninja - murda dem

it should be something like..

pliers - bam bam
nardo ranks - dem a bleach
pliers and chaka d - shw wrote
buju banton - baty rider
simpleton - coca cola shape
ninja - murda dem
bounty - lodge
beenie - off the air bad bwoy

what kinda mix is that? on average a mix should have at least 2-3 tunes on
a riddim, with a few single tunes on one riddim scattered throughout..

disgusting.
--
"The saddest thing in life is wasted talent"

A Bronx Tale
FresnoReggae.com

A Bronx Tale
minidub
2003-09-28 01:01:04 UTC
hey spleece, hope all is well with you and yours. please email me...i wanna
send you something. (music, of course). i need your address because i've
never saved it.

peace, michele.
A Bronx Tale
FresnoReggae.com
2003-09-29 01:36:48 UTC
Michele: I just emailed you and it BOUNCED! Hit me at
***@fresnoreggae.com, ***@fresnoreggae.com, OR
***@realitysounds.com

RESPECT!
-Rich "DJ Spleece" Moore

Reality Sound International & Jah Ant Web Design
http://www.RealitySounds.com (Reality Sound System, Record Sales)
http://www.FresnoReggae.com (San Joaquin Valley Runnins)
http://www.FresnoReggae.com/DJSpleece (playlists & bio)
http://www.Waddama.com (Waddama's Site)
[...]